I’m writing code to work, and not paying attention to how much power it uses. I am making a list of the things that require attention in order to save power:
- The SPI is working in poll mode, so the processor stays awake while the bytes are being transmitted and received.
- The SPI is operating at low speed
- The DW is working at 100K instead of 6.8M
- All packets have a lot of empty space in them
- GPIOs are left with pullups/downs when processor sleeps.
- Clock accuracy
- user manual p159 – 1ppm crystal for DW