The pin connection spreadsheet is here.
I think it should look like this.
- Go to the TESTING directory
- If you don’t have it installed already, download and install JFlashLite_V485a.zip
- Download the test program TS06_CHECKOUT_C_nRF51822.hex
- The UI to JFlashLite is tedious but easy. Make sure to specify the correct processor using the pull-down menu.
- The program should start automatically, but if it doesn’t, then power-cycle.
OutputThe program loops performing the following 4 tests:
- All the LEDs should come on for 3 seconds. N.B. LED on pin 0 marked ‘X’ in the photo, is broken on my board, and should be on.
- It tries to access the DW chip, and get the chip ID. If it suceeds it “floods” the LEDs till they are all on in a clockwise direction
- It tries to read the DW temp, and battery gauge. If it suceeds it “un-floods” the LEDs till they are all OFF in a counter-clockwise direction.
- The it tries to prime the transmit buffer with test data, If this works it sets the bottom TWO LEDs
- Then it tries to issue a ‘transmit’ command. If this works then the bottom FOUR LEDs are set.
- If the transmission finishes and an interrupt is raised then it sets the bottom SIX LEDs.
- To signal the end of the test it ripples the LEDs to and fro 5 times.
Then it returns to step #1