This one is 8mm wider on each internal radius.
- It was a much better fit. It’s still probably tight enough. I slipped it on my wrist and have been wearing it almost continuously for since I got home, about an hour ago.
- It’s actually easy to put on quickly.
- The molding had rough edges from where I removed the top hat – always to be expected. I filed it down.
- The end of the cuff by the opening digs into my arm still. When I removed it there were indentations on my wrist, which is probably going to be unavoidable to get a snug fit. More worryingly, red marks were beginning to develop on my wrist.
- It isn’t that it’s too tight, it’s more that it is a poor fit. My mistake is assuming that the wrist is symmetrical. Notice that it doesn’t wrap around and meet symmetrically on the middle of the underside of my wrist.