Having has a lack of joy with the TS06.2 I realized that it was important for David to be able to test the hardware too.   It would be good if I can make test programs and squirt them down the line to his house to poke at.

So yesterday I set up a spare laptop with a basic development environment so he could test the software.

At “Mimis” today David discovered that a couple of the jLink wires were crossed and with penknife and other stuff we happened to have in our pockets D fiddled it.

Although the jLink was now able to talk to the Nordic, and could apparently flash code into it, the code would not execute.   I’m now even more sure I have blown up the module.

The next step is to find a free sharable repository where we can exchange our code.

Leave a Reply